- ISBN 10: 012384939x
- ISBN 13: 9780123849397
The fifth edition of the highly successful Principles of Molecular Virology takes on a molecular approach to the explanation of virology, presenting basic in a clear, concise and student-friendly manner. This fully updated undergraduate text explores and explains the fundamental aspects of virology, including structure of virus particles and genome, replication, gene expression, infection, pathogenesis and subviral agents. A website with self-assessment questions and other resources aids in student understanding.
- Completely rewritten and updated
- Clear and easy to understand
- Examples covering important ideas in virology
- All new illustrations
- Accompanying website with interactive resources and teaching material for instructors
Audience: Researchers and graduate students in virology, molecular biology, microbiology, infectious disease, immunology, plant virology, and AIDS research. Academic and research libraries, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and private research facilities.
- Publisher: Academic Press
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: 5
- Dimensions: 7.50 (w) x 9.10 (h) x 0.80 (d)
- Pages: 320
- Date Published: 2011
- Authors: Alan J. Cann