- ISBN 10: 0323074456
- ISBN 13: 9780323074452
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review Pharmacology, by Mark Kester, PhD, Kelly Dowhower Karpa, PhD, RPh, and Kent E. Vrana, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Series focuses on the core knowledge in pharmacology while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Online access via www.studentconsult.com - included with your purchase - allows you to conveniently access the book's complete text and illustrations online as well as relevant content from other Student Consult titles. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
• Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
• Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with case-based, USMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
• Access the full contents online at www.studentconsult.com where you'll find the complete text and illustrations, "Integration Links" to bonus content in other Student Consult titles, an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources, and much more!
• Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct bulleted text, key concept boxes, Top Five lists, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
• Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
Great for visual learners!
- Publisher: Saunders
- Language: En
- Edition: 2
- Dimensions: 8.50 (w) x 10.90 (h) x 0.40 (d)
- Pages: 264
- Date Published: 2011
- Authors: Mark Kester Phd, Kelly Dowhower Karpa Phd Rph, Kent E. Vrana Phd