- ISBN 10: 1437726968
- ISBN 13: 9781437726961
Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease - a volume in the exciting new Practical Echocardiography Series edited by Dr. Catherine M. Otto - provides practical how-to-do-it guidance on echocardiography for an ever-growing number of pediatric and adult congenital heart disease patients. Drs. Mark B. Lewin and Karen Stout offer you definitive, expert instruction with a highly visual, case-based approach that facilitates understanding and equips you to accurately acquire and interpret images while avoiding pitfalls. Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com along with cases, procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tables that show you how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
• Master challenging and advanced techniques including 3-D echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography through a practical, step-by-step format that provides a practical approach to data acquisition and analysis, technical details, pitfalls, and case examples.
• Expand your knowledge and apply the latest findings on congenital cardiovascular abnormalities and adult congenital heart disease
• Reference the information you need quickly thanks to easy-to-follow, templated chapters, with an abundance of figures and tables that facilitate visual learning.
• Access the complete text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com plus video clips, additional cases, and much more!
Master echocardiography techniques for pediatric and adult patients with Congenital Heart Disease
- Publisher: Elsevier/saunders
- Language: Eng English
- Format: print
- Edition: 1
- Dimensions: xvii, 241 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Pages: 264
- Date Published: 2012
- Authors: Mark B. Lewin, Karen K Stout Md